Follow these steps to locate the perfect shutterbug to document your special day.
Unlike the work of your other wedding vendors (music, flower arrangements, cake), photographs aren’t things you can hear, smell, taste or even see at first—you don’t really know what you’re getting until after the fact. That means careful research and selectiveness regarding professional skills, artistic style and personal demeanor are extra-important when choosing your photographer.
- Step 1: Settle on a Style
- Step 2: Do Your Homework
- Step 3: Set Up Interviews
- Step 4: See a Few Full Wedding Albums
- Step 5: Review Albums With a Critical Eye
- Step 6: Make Sure Your Personalities Mesh
- Step 7: Confirm Your Shooter(s)
- Step 8: Compare Packages
- Step 9: Ask About Your Rights
- Step 10: Get the Postproduction Details
– By The Knot